Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Kevin Conroy... Aka The Voice of Batman!



"I am Vengeance... I am The Night... I AM BATMAN~!"

Once you hear those words uttered by that iconic voice actor, you know The Dark Knight has been brought to life in a big way. After over two decades of voicing Bruce Wayne/ Batman since Batman: The Animated Series and the DC Animated shows and movies to the Batman: Arkham games, Kevin Conroy has cemented himself as the definite "Voice of Batman"... And November 30 also happens to mark the actor's birthday!

Here's a video from last year showing the actor utter those famous words...


Kevin Conroy Says The Famous "I Am Vengeance" Quote


And just to see the guy voice the character in action, here are some AWESOME Batman scenes to remember.
Batman scenes



Once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN CONROY... I MEAN BATMAN!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment