Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Back from Hiatus... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!


It's been a while everyone... I went on a mini hiatus again and it was a much needed break from blogging and sharing updates (which I still do in my Facebook page Timzster). As the times move onward things change, and for this blog there may be times I won't be able to write or share stuff - but that doesn't mean there won't be any activity! So do follow me in my social media channels on Facebook and Twitter!

Also since it's an annual tradition, here's a highlight poster/ collage of almost ALL THE THINGS I've done in 2018. Made this past New Year’s Eve, I made this to celebrate and honor the many things I’ve had in cosplay, conventions, and life. I’m not going break that and just before we say goodbye to 2018, here’s a MEGA POSTER to celebrate all the adventures I’ve had with family and friends alike! From Batman to Spider-Man, Metal Gear Solid and Star Wars, Avengers: Infinity War and Deadpool 2, and going toAsiaPOP Comicon Manila and my first international con in New York Comic Con - SO MUCH to be thankful for despite the ups and downs that have happened. I look forward to what 2019 brings with the rest of you! HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!🎉❤️🎄🙏🏻



No comments:

Post a Comment