Saturday, April 10, 2021

G.I.Joe Origins: Snake Eyes gets July 23 release date, New G.I.Joe Classified Series 6" figures revealed by Hasbro

 


Revealed during this weekend's Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest event at the G.I.Joe panel, Hasbro has announced the new line of G.I.Joe action figures based on the upcoming "G.I.Joe Origins: Snake Eyes" film - which now has a new release date of July 23, 2021. Originally scheduled for a March 27, 2020 release date, the global pandemic forced the film to be delayed to October later this year. Thankfully Paramount Pictures and Hasbro have moved up the release date to this summer - complimenting the new set of toys and merchandise that will be hitting stores pretty soon.

Even Snake Eyes himself Henry Golding unboxed his own action figure during the panel presentation!

Henry Golding Unboxing Snake Eyes Action Figure | Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins in Theaters 23rd July

Check out the rest of the G.I.Joe Origins Snake Eyes Classified Series pics via Hasbro Pulse's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment