Monday, June 21, 2021

Snake Eyes: G.I.Joe Origins Trailer 2 and New Featurette Released

 


Set for release next month and making a film adaptation of the origin story of the legendary ninja commando of the G.I.Joe team, Paramount Pictures and Hasbro have released a brand new trailer for "Snake Eyes: G.I.Joe Origins" - which stars Henry Golding as Snake Eyes - whose origins and training with the Arashikage clan are explained in this film as well as the beginnings of the terrorist organization known as Cobra.

Snake Eyes NEW Trailer | "Behind The Mask" (2021 Movie)

Here's a new featurette as well that explores the secrets behind the duo of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, along with legendary writer Larry Hama!

The Secrets Behind G.I. Joe’s Greatest Duo (2021 Movie)

Snake Eyes: G.I.Joe Origins will be released on July 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment