Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016... Hello 2017! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Pretty much self explnatory... But a final blog post nevertheless for 2016!



2016 had its ups and downs, but it certainly had a LOT of events and adventures in my world of popculture, cosplay, and hobbydom! I got to meet a lot of new friends, see some AWESOME films, and experience some pretty great moments that truly make the difference when it comes to living life to the fullest. I know everyone has gone through some tough times and we've seen some of the worst this particular year has to offer, but let us look forward and pray for the best that 2017 can bring to all of us!

From debuting new Batman cosplays based on Batman v Superman and DC Rebirth to upgrading my Green Arrow/ Arrow cosplay to Season 5, and enjoying seeing my DC, Marvel, Spider-Man, Star Trek, and more fandoms evolve and grow, it's been a challenging yet fruitful year indeed. All the cons I've participated in from Nexcon to Toycon to APCC and beyond have proven that a a lot can evolve and change, and the best is indeed yet to come as we look forward to the future.

 To everyone who follows my page, to my family and friends, and to everyone out there living and dreaming big, have a blessed HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be the best you can be and more blessings will come your way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment