Monday, January 11, 2010

Megaman Live Action Awesome!



Ever since I picked up a controller and began my life as an avid videogame player, there wasn't a moment in my gaming history that I haven't encountered Megaman, Capcom's eponymous mascot who stars in his own series of games bearing his name and beyond. The blue bomber has been a shining beacon in the industry of side scrolling action, crossing multiple platforms and releasing classic worthy titles that still continue to stimulate the minds and imaginations of fans everywhere. One individual named Eddie Lebron went the extra mile and decided to produce his own project that pays homage to the little blue hero - a fan made trailer that eventually became a sensational project and is expecting its own film very very soon!

Eddie Lebron's Megaman - Trailer


I don't know why I wasn't aware of this before, but after seeing the posters and trailer courtesy of Destructoid and You Tube, I'm already hooked and can't wait to see the full length live action fan made film! Check out the main site here for more information and word from Mr. Lebron himself. The film is coming sooner than you think, so prepare and get equipped for some awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment