Monday, October 29, 2012

Arrow: New TV promo references Bludhaven



If you haven't been following the new CW show "Arrow", you're certainly missing out on what's becoming a pretty solid superhero TV series based on DC Comics' own emerald archer, Green Arrow (here's a review on the Pilot episode for reference). The latest promo courtesy of the network highlights the action that viewers can expect thus far, as well as referencing a certain city known to comic readers that read Batman comics, most especially Nightwing! Check out the clip below, and for more info visit the source post at Superherohype!


Arrow "Bludhaven" promo

Catch Arrow on the CW every Wednesday at 8pm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great promo. I haven’t managed to check the show out yet because I’ve been working late at DISH, but I agree that it looks like a pretty solid new superhero series. I set my Hopper to record the entire season because it has enough memory to save all the episodes, so I plan to check out the show and catch up on my own time. If it’s as good as it looks in the promos, Arrow might be my new favorite show.

Post a Comment