Monday, September 7, 2009

Halo ODST Live Action Trailer

Since I don't own an Xbox 360, I don't play that much Halo, but when I gather with a couple of friends for some multiplayer shooting and death matches, it becomes a different story altogether. Halo 3 is THE best shooter that everyone else will be playing for a long time... that is until follow-ups and sequels get released and bring more fun into the picture, with one of them being this:

You can look up for more info about the game in wikipedia. What I'm going to be talking about, thought, is the trailer. It's pretty much your standard Halo soldier being bred, trained, and growing up in the battlefield fare... but there's an alluring appeal to it that's just something many wished would turn out to be an actual Halo live action movie. Before it was scrapped, LOTR director Peter Jackson and Neill Blomkamp were supposed to do an actual Halo movie, but everything went downhill and the end result turned out to be District 9 instead (which earned major bucks and is one of the best Sci-Fi films out in theaters now). While all hope for a live action treatment is pretty much lost (for now I guess), this came right out of nowhere and literally blew me (and definitely Halo fans) away.O_O

Live action Halo ODST Trailer

damn... DAMN! This looks so good that I'm actually hyped about the new game now! I should get me a 360.O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment