Saturday, June 29, 2013
After initiating "Phase Two" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe this year, Marvel's "Iron Man 3" is finally dated for Home Video, and will see release this September for Blu-Ray and DVD! Of course, Marvel.com has the scoop on what collectors and buyers can expect from the special features and content portion for the home release.
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World: Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black
Additionally, those who prefer getting the Digital Download version, either Standard or HD, can get it starting September 3rd! For more information, visit the source post at Marvel.com and Superherohype!
Iron Man 3 comes to home video on September 24th!