Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hasbro Pulse reveals "G.I.Joe Retro Series" - the return of the 3.75" figures


G.I.Joe fans are going to get a dose of nostalgia in the coming months ahead, as Hasbro Pulse officially unveiled during their "Fan First Friday" event the "G.I.Joe Retro Series" - aka the return of the 3.75-inch/ 9.5 cm action figures that were the staple size of the popular toy line of the 80's. During their presentation, Hasbro showcased three characters - G.I.Joe's Snake Eyes and COBRA's Storm Shadow and The Baroness, and then two vehicles in the A.W.E Striker and the H.I.S.S tank. You can view the Fan First Friday video replay here.





Much like the 25th Anniversary line, the figures will be packaged in the classic G.I. Joe packaging (although missing the "A Real American Hero" subline). The figures will be priced at $13.99 each while the vehicles will be $24.99 each, and will be available for pre-order at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment