Tuesday, July 21, 2020

ICYMI: Hasbro unveils Target exclusive G.I.Joe Classified Series "Cobra Island" figures


Those looking for some more G.I.Joe toys and merchandise get their wishes answered, as Hasbro unveiled at their official G.I.Joe Facebook page THREE NEW FIGURES and a FIGURE + VEHICLE coming to their new "G.I.Joe Classified Series" 6" line of action figures!

The three figures are all with stamped with the "Special Missions: Cobra Island" label, and it will be Beach Head, a new version of Roadblock (with beard), and a Cobra Trooper coming to the line. The Figure + Vehicle will be none other than The Baroness, who is accompanied by her trusty Cobra C.O.I.L cycle. All four are Target exclusives and are available for pre-order now.

Check out the official G.I.Joe Facebook page for more details on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment