Thursday, March 3, 2011
The iPad 2 was just revealed and officially announced as of this writing by Steve Jobs during the Apple iPad/ iOS Event. Macworld has official photos posted on it's Liveblog feed of the sucker, so you can take a look at all the buzz and what's going on via this link! So far, here's the specs detailed about the upcoming new Apple release, due in stores next week March 11!
- A Dual-core A5 processor and improved graphics
- Two built-in cameras - one in the front for FaceTime and the back
- A built in Gyroscope like the iPhone and iTouch
- It'll be 33% lighter than its predecessor
- It will come with the same storage choices: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, and consumers have a choice between white and black models!
All things considered, this is pleasant news for Apple and Mac users, and I just happen to be among the number. While the first iPad was a pretty convenient tool to see and use, I was waiting for a model with built-in cameras... and it has finally arrived! Now that it supports FaceTime, users who buy it can communicate with other Mac item users who have an iPhone, iTouch, or Mac supporting the app! For more updates as they come (and still going even with this post) and info on the story, visit the source post at Macworld! Alright! Your Angry Birds moments can be played and captured with a new and improved Apple device!