Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Speed and Fun returns with Sonic The Hedgehog 4!

Finally, after months of waiting, the WAY PAST COOL HEDGEHOG IS BACK!!!


That's right! Sonic is back and doing his adventures the right and old school way in Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I! It's a downloadable game that's just been released for the iPhone, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3, and all I can say is it's downright fun! It plays like my favorite classic Sonic games from the Sega Genesis/ Mega Drive days, and all I can say is I'm glad SEGA and Sonic Team decided to go back to this tried and true formula, adding only a pinch of 3D graphics to make this game look pretty and dashing in HD! Speeding through zones, saving roboticized friends, and crushing Dr. Eggman/ Robotnik never felt good to play and see again! Here's a stage I loved playing through early in the game - Splash Hill Zone: Act 3!

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I Gameplay - Splash Hill Zone: Act 3

Now THIS is the Sonic I remember! Hehe, as you notice, this is just a reaction post and my excitement rolling here. Check back for the review sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment