Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daily DCU features me on their 2011 Halloween Costume reel at Tumblr!

Pleasant tidings come from the DC Universe, as I finally get to share a pic of me cosplaying my favorite character with the rest of the world, and just in time for Halloween too!


While wandering the Tumblrverse as "The Wandering Warrior", I stumbled upon Daily DCU's 2011 Halloween Costume submission post, which called for any DC fan out there to submit their best DC inspires costume. Since I suit up as The Dark Knight himself, Batman, I gleefully submitted my entry, which you can see below!


Credits go to Pamela Olarte for this shot, and thanks also goes to my cosplay team, Justice PH for the help and joys of cosplaying as Timzster. It's a real honor to be there with the rest of the DCU fans who have entries... and maybe you can get yours up as well if you're reading this and have a DC inspired costume! So just go to Daily DCU and submit your entry folks!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment