Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sneak Peek of The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1!


With its premiere right around the corner, AMC had released a sneak peek of the first episode of The Walking Dead Season 2, entitled "What Lies Ahead". Check out a few precious moments of the group, and see what to expect from Rick Grimes and company as they struggle to survive.


The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Sneak Peek


The Walking Dead Season 2 premieres on October 16 US Time and October 22 on Fox TV on local channels!

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I have been so busy lately that I hadn't been able to watch either episode of season 2. Which i a bummer because I didn't miss a beat in season 1, but I guess after two years, things might change a little. But amazing no one in the cast changed, didn't see any new gray hairs or anything. This season is starting gout great, but they haven't killed nay of the cast off yet, we don't know about the little girl, but Shane and Otis look like they might be lunch. Knowing my luck they will find a way to escape unharmed. I think the real reason I watch is to see how long it is until all the supporting cast are eaten for lunch. Working Sunday nights at DISH have really started to get on my nerves now though, but the one nice thing is on dish online Episodes post the day after it airs, so I got caught up yesterday when I was expecting only the first episode, so that was a bonus.

Post a Comment