Monday, March 11, 2013

G.I.Joe: Retaliation: Character Profile Spots and Joe Colton Featurette


With the movie finally coming out at the end of this month after an extensive delay from last year due to 3D Conversion, Paramount Pictures and Hasbro have released a series of Character Profile Spots and a featurette featuring Bruce Willis as Joe Colton for their upcoming G.I.Joe movie sequel, G.I.Joe: Retaliation. Featuring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Channing Tatum as Duke, and Bruce Willis himself as General Joseph "Joe" Colton, the new flick sees the war between the Joes and Cobra escalate, as the terrorist organization manipulates the US Government and outlaws the G.I.Joe team at the same time.


Via YouTube, here are the Character Profile videos so far, featuring Duke, Flint, and Lady Jaye:

G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Duke Profile
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Flint Profile

G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Lady Jaye Profile

And here's the Character Featurette video, featuring Bruce Willis giving his thoughts on the movie experience and playing General Joseph Colton.

G.I. Joe: Retalition - "Characters" FEAUTRETTE HD - Joe Colton (2013)

G.I.Joe: Retaliation arrives in conventional and 3D theaters on March 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment