Tuesday, March 19, 2013

G.I.Joe Retaliation: New poster and promo videos hype the action



As the march to retaliation draws closer and closer, Paramount Pictures and Hasbro have released a new poster featuring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock and some new promo and supplementary videos to keep interest hyped up for "G.I.Joe: Retaliation"! Spotlighting the action and intensity to come, A new "Action Reel" livens things up, while a "Channing Tatum" featurette takes a look at the returning Conrad "Duke" Howser! Finally, a special message from Cobra shows that the terrorist organization will strike back at the joes... With a vengeance!


G.I.Joe: Retaliation: Action Reel Trailer
G.I.Joe: Retaliation: A Message from Cobra Special Forces
G.I.Joe: Retaliation: Channing Tatum Featurette

For more information, visit the source posts at Superherohype and Geek Tyrant!

G.I.Joe: Retaliation marhces into theaters and 3D on March 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment