Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Promo Time Magazine Coulson cover and Behind The Scenes video

Premiering in a few hours time and ready to expand the Marvel Cinematic Universe by way of the small screen, ABC is gearing up Marvel fans and viewers alike for the debut of the new Marvel Studios series that sees a small S.H.I.E.L.D team led by the returning Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson in "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D"!



To promote things up, the official Facebook page of the new Marvel TV series has featured a ton of promotions, including this mock "Person of the Year" Time Magazine cover for Phil Coulson!

Also, ABC has posted up this video that goes Behind-The-Scenes with the cast and crew of the show, which promises to pick up where Marvel's The Avengers left off.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Behind-The-Scenes video

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D premieres September 24th and shows every Tuesday on ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment