Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rumor: DC rebooting the DCU?


Rumors have been swirling that DC is planning to reboot their ENTIRE universe once their newest Flash-centric event, Flashpoint, screeches to a halt and leaves definite changes in its aftermath. With that prospect, what's the sense of restoring certain characters and their status quo after everything that transpired in the pages of Blackest Night and Brightest Day? Comic news blog site Newsarama has an interesting post regarding the matter, and even though I'm not collecting the newest crossover event once again penned by writer Geoff Johns, my eye hasn't escaped the events transpiring right there and now. One can only hope that the DCU doesn't change completely and the new #1 issues to be a reboot for established characters. I'm enjoying my "Batman Inc." Batman status quo, and I'd like it to stick around for the next few years. For more insight on the matter, follow Newsarama and DCU The Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment