Monday, August 5, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: New TV Series poster unveiled


Coming next month and heralding the return of Marvel Cinematic Universe fan favorite S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Phil Coulson, a new poster has gone online for ABC and Joss Whedon's small screen Marvel series "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D". Focusing on the world peace keeping task force and it's cast of secret operatives dedicated to helping humanity and keeping watch over superhuman activity across the globe.

Via Superherohype is the new and bold looking TV poster. Also featured on the site is an article on the cast and crew talking about the upcoming show via the panel discussion at the Television Critics Association press tour, which you can read via the link here.

And if you haven't seen the full length trailer to the show yet, here it is again.

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Trailer

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D premieres on September 24 and shows every Tuesday on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment