Friday, November 2, 2012

G.I. Joe Retaliation: New 2013 International Trailer debuts


Originally scheduled to be released this year last June 29th but delayed til next year, Paramount Pictures has released a new trailer for their upcoming G.I.Joe sequel for next year, "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". Starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock, Ray Park as Snake-Eyes, Channing Tatum as Duke, and Bruce Willis as General Joseph Colton, the film sees the G.I.Joe team framed and attack by the US Government, now under the control of Zartan (masquerading as the US President) and a newly released Cobra Commander.


The film will be released in 3D and conventional theaters this coming March. For more info and details, visit the source post at Enewsi.

G.I.Joe Retaliation -2013 International Trailer

G.I. Joe Retaliation opens worldwide on March 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment