Thursday, November 1, 2012

SPOILER: New upcoming "Arrow" villain revealed


Moving along with a lot of positive fan reaction, The CW's newest superhero TV series Arrow has slowly introduced more DC Comics characters into the fold, specifically heroes and villains for Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow to pair up or face against. Now, a report from Entertainment Weekly has reported the next character to appear in the show soon, and one hint to give is it's another character straight from a fellow hero's universe.

SPOILER ALERT






Oliver's going to have the heat turned up against him, as he'll be facing Garfield Lynns... aka Firefly! A prominent villain from the Batman universe, the pyromaniac villain is slated to appear in the tenth episode of the show, and will be played by Andrew Dunbar. For more info, visit the source post at Enewsi and Entertainment Weekly!

Arrow plays every Wednesday at The CW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Firefly will make for a good character on the show. Arrow seems very promising, and I’m glad that it’s on the CW. The show has plenty of action, and I enjoy watching the good episodes over again, so I’ll be saving this entire first season to my DISH Hopper. It’s nice to have a DVR with plenty of memory. I had to pick and choose shows with my last DVR. Now I just need to convince some of my friends that work with me at DISH to make the jump to Arrow, even though they are sad that Hartley didn’t move over from Smallville.

Post a Comment